** Doctors' surgeries in Scarborough and Ryedale are closed on Spring Bank Holiday Monday (28 May). Click here for information about what to do if you urgently need to see a doctor during this time, along with pharmacy opening times **
NHS Scarborough and Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is the local leader of the NHS. The work we do is driven by local GPs and other healthcare professionals. Together, we are responsible for planning and buying the vast majority of health services you may access.
The CCG also promotes wider health campaigns aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of our population. We're currently encouraging patients to "self-care" and make the most of community pharmacies for minor illnesses and ailments.
- Procurement for Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) Services for Yorkshire and Humber
- GP services and Community Pharmacy Opening Times – May bank holiday weekends
- Local Transformation Plan for Children and Young People's Emotional and Mental Health - refresh
- The CCG's vision for digital health: Local Digital Roadmap
- GP Online Services - your health at your fingertips
- Help reduce medicine waste
- Humber, Coast & Vale Sustainability & Transformation Partnership (STP)
- Ambition for Health: A Five-Year Vision for transforming local health and social care services
- Local support to help you stop smoking
- Right care, first time
- Claiming patient transport costs
- Join our virtual engagement network 'The Loop'